Invention Review Calendar
Invention Review Registration
Expert Medical Panel
Inventor Legal Agreements
SBIR Inventors Welcome
Medical Device Trends
Great Medical Innovators
Access Medical Professions
Targeted Innovation Search
Outsourcing Idea Hand-off
Value Creation Model
What's in a Name? Eureka!
Client Relations Manager
Join Inventor Network
Questions and Answers
How do I prepare for my invention presentation?
For each invention you submit, we ask you to:
* Submit a signed Inventor Entry Agreement. We will not review an invention without this signed form. We also ask you to review our Representation Agreement, but this agreement does not have to be signed prior to the Eureka Medical Invention Roadshow Presentation.
* Write a brief summary of your medical invention, including what it does, status (idea, drawing, prototype, etc.) benefits in healthcare, reduced potential for common medical errors, better clinical outcome, disease category, improved recovery times, better sterility, reduced risk of complications, labor savings, preventive capability, cost reduction, etc.
Things you might want to consider having for your presentation:
* A concise summary of your background, especially as it relates to your medical invention.
* Summarized research on competitive products and intellectual property situation, such as patents, size of patient population, etc.
* A visual of the idea: rough sketches, drawings, photos, prototype or video.
* A brief videotaped presentation, this does not have to be a professional video. A home production video is fine. It should briefly sum up the idea and its competitive strengths. The video should be 2-5 minutes long and in VHS format.
* Handouts that include a copy of the invention summary, and any other information you would like us to have. Please provide 2 copies if you are applying by mail and if you are requesting a telephone submission at one of our roadshows, please submit four copies.
PLEASE GIVE US ONLY DUPLICATE MATERIALS, NOT ORIGINALS
Please click here to return to our FAQ index.